[Coco] 6309/6809 opcodes with mixed 8/16 bit registers

Luis Fernández luis46coco at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 22:58:49 EST 2012

Harry
My intention is not to criticize, just saying that in the 3 documents contain errors
lommont is wonderful, but there are errors in this document
http://www.lomont.org/Software/Misc/CoCo/Lomont_6809.pdf
En this:L\H 0x  1x   2x  3x   4x   5x  6x  7x  8x   9x   Ax   Bx   Cx   Dx   Ex   Fxx0  NEG pref BRA LEAX NEG NEG NEG NEG SUBA SUBA SUBA SUBA SUBB SUBB SUBB SUBBx1 *OIM pref BRN LEAY        *OIM*OIM CMPA CMPA CMPA CMPA CMPB CMPB CMPB CMPBx2 *AIM NOP  BHI LEAS        *AIM*AIM SBCA SBCA SBCA SBCA SBCB SBCB SBCB SBCBx3  COM SYNC BLS LEAU COM COM COM COM SUBD SUBD SUBD SUBD ADDD ADDD ADDD ADDDx4  LSR*SEXW BCC PSHS LSR LSR LSR LSR ANDA ANDA ANDA ANDA ANDB ANDB ANDB ANDBx5 *EIM      BCS PULS        *EIM*EIM BITA BITA BITA BITA BITB BITB BITB BITBx6  ROR LBRA BNE PSHU ROR ROR ROR ROR LDA  LDA  LDA  LDA  LDB  LDB  LDB  LDBx7  ASR LBSR BEQ PULU ASR ASR ASR ASR      STA  STA  STA       STB  STB  STBx8  ASL      BVC      ASL ASL ASL ASL EORA EORA EORA EORA EORB EORB EORB EORBx9  ROL DAA  BVS RTS  ROL ROL ROL ROL ADCA ADCA ADCA ADCA ADCB ADCB ADCB ADCBxA  DEC ORCC BPL ABX  DEC DEC DEC DEC ORA  ORA  ORA  ORA  ORB  ORB  ORB  ORBxB *TIM      BMI RTI         *TIM*TIM ADDA ADDA ADDA ADDA ADDB ADDB ADDB ADDBxC  INC ANDC BGE CWAI INC INC INC INC CMPX CMPX CMPX CMPX LDD  LDD  LDD  LDDxD  TST SEX  BLT MUL  TST TST TST TST BSR  JSR  JSR  JSR  STD  STD  STD  STDxE  JMP EXG  BGT              JMP JMP LDX  LDX  LDX  LDX  LDU  LDU  LDU  LDUxF  CLR TFR  BLE SWI  CLR CLR CLR CLR      STX  STX  STX       STU  STU  STUNOTE

LDQ = CD , not exits, instead there  STD, wrong
And other more errors
So in other documents.

It could also mean errors in them, but not the idea.
The problem for me and other beginners, is that you have to look hard to find the right information, Aaron did a great job to go collecting and sorting all, the truth is that until I saw this thread was lost with errors, a loss weeks.
Now thanks to the link from Aaron, everything improves.
My commitment is to put everything in one place, we can all improve, as wikipedia and leave things the right way, for posterity.

Making  CoCoDskUtilPack V 1.1.3A.zip, Scan magazines and organize maltedmedia
http://cococoding.com/cocodskutil/ Thank Aaron Wolfe
http://www.tandycoco.com Thank Brian Blake and Stephen Fischer
My personal blog: http://www.luis45ccs.blogspot.com,
Excuse my English, I use google translator, my language is Spanish, I'm Spanish but I live in Venezuela