[Coco] SideKick 1.05 update

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:33:48 EST 2012

Since I can issue basic commands from the Sidekick, I theory it would
be possible to emulate this feature using only drive #0, and switching
the image number on it. But I would need to emulate it and I guess
there is no ROM/emulator available right ?

Also, I'm expecting the DSKCON will work fine for a drive when a
virtual image is attached.

But SideKick means: Super IDE KICK start, it would be a heresy porting
it to drivepak :P ... i'm kidding

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Brian Blake <random.rodder at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/20/2012 5:13 PM, Luis Antoniosi wrote:
>>
>> hmm AFAIK superIDE can have up 2 IDE drives, and only IDE0 is used as
>> HDB-DOS virtual disks. The IDE1 would be accessible only through OS-9
>> using superdriver. Well this is what i guess I don't have a second
>> drive to plug in.
>>

> Yeah... just checked, you're right. I have a IDE drive and a CF card plugged
> into my SuperIDE. Must have confused HDB-DOS with the drives set up for
> DriveWire then...

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64
Commodore 64C