[Coco] SIDEKICK beta 1.0

Luis Antoniosi retrocanada76 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 14:52:02 EST 2012

do a

? PEEK(&H150)

This is the hdb-dos MAXDRV variable. Check if is not set to 58.

The problem with 80 column I will kill the coco2 and I love running
from them :) In fact, I prefer running old games on it cause it has a
real VDG on it.

Yep, the offset thing is in my plans. Renaming also. But all the other
functions AFAIK should be passed to BASIC then return to ML cause we
don't have JMP tables for all functions.  For example to do DRIVE OFF
from ML, I have no clue, since it could be in different positions for
HDB and RGB DOS.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

> Felipe,
> I've tried Sidekick with DriveWire and it works... to an extent. It stops at drive 58 and goes back to 0 and I have 255 drives.
> I do have some suggestions though...
>
> Do an 80 column screen version.
> Allow renaming of drives
> Allow turning drives on/off and switching banks.
> Allow setting of offsets in HDBDOS for various size and OS9 partitioned drives
> With 80 column screen you have room for a "system" menu as well for other functions as those above.
>
> all of these functions and more would be easy to impliment
>
> Nice program :-)
> Bill P
>
> Music from the Tandy/Radio Shack Color Computer 2 & 3
> Bill Pierce
> ooogalapasooo at aol.com

Panasonic FSA1-WSX
Commodore 64