[Coco] SIDEKICK beta 1.0

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 14:41:41 EST 2012

Felipe,
I've tried Sidekick with DriveWire and it works... to an extent. It stops at drive 58 and goes back to 0 and I have 255 drives.
I do have some suggestions though...

Do an 80 column screen version.
Allow renaming of drives
Allow turning drives on/off and switching banks.
Allow setting of offsets in HDBDOS for various size and OS9 partitioned drives
With 80 column screen you have room for a "system" menu as well for other functions as those above.

all of these functions and more would be easy to impliment

Nice program :-)
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com