[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Mon Nov 5 14:01:12 EST 2012

I'd love to enter the contest but the biggest problem for me at the
moment, and I suspect it will be a similar story for others, is that I
simply don't have the free time to devote to game programming as I once did.

So...

Maybe we could offer a game programming competition that restricts the
size of the game. For example, a category for best game under 4K. The
smaller game size may take less time to develop and also forces the
designer to be creative with the restrictions imposed.

Just an idea.

Nick