[Coco] RTSI archive

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 13:57:06 EDT 2012

Hi Guys,
Would anyone be interested in the RTSI Archives on a VHD?
I have the complete archiv (as of a few months ago), OS9 and RSDOS on a 130meg vhd. (offset $05A000)
The OS9 partition has been completely decompressed and structured into directories
The RSDOS partition is "as is" on RTSI and stored on drives 4 to 62. All DRIVEs are labeled "Programming", :Games" etc.. for easier searching.
If anyone is interested, I'll post it on my dropbox and leave a link here and on my site
I'm also working on another one of just games.. RSDOS and OS9 and one for Apps. These will be like backups to make real disks or dsk. The OS9 disks (directories) will include the bootfiles as well as a copy of the kernel for making a bootable disk like the original.

Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com