[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 13:39:55 EST 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Bill Pierce <ooogalapasooo at aol.com> wrote:

>>>Any thought's about spliting entries into a couple of other catagories?
>>>I'm thinking of nitro9/os9 and coco-basic.
>>>The Other Frank
>
> We had discussed this back when Aaron first mentioned interest in doing
> the contest a while back. I think the general opinion was that there probably
> won't be enough entries to do too much splitting.

That's correct.  At this point in time I can't be too sure how things
will shape up as far as categories if any.

I will make everyone this promise:  your entries will be judged fairly
by impartial experts who are able to appreciate the time, effort and
skill you put into them.  The exact mechanisms remain to be sorted
out, but if you can trust me that they will be sorted out, then lets
get started and have fun :)

-Aaron