[Coco] A CoCo Coding Contest

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Nov 5 13:24:12 EST 2012

>>Any thought's about spliting entries into a couple of other catagories?
>>I'm thinking of nitro9/os9 and coco-basic.
>>The Other Frank

We had discussed this back when Aaron first mentioned interest in doing the contest a while back. I think the general opinion was that there probably won't be enough entries to do too much splitting. I would imagine if there is a large amount of entries, then catagories may be considered. It's Aaron's ball game, but he has sort of left it up to us to define it as we are few these days and getting to be fewer. That's part of the reason behind this. To draw interest back to the Coco for those who are "just lurking" these days and used to be active members.

Please make sure you tell everyone on any Coco list or forum you may frequent. We need involvement here to make this a good competition. Aaron almost has the official website ready so we'll have a link to post EVERYWHERE to lett all know about the contest.

This goes for all you guys in other countries as well.. post to the Brazillian forums, Austailian forums, etc. It's not an American contest, Its a Coco contest!!

Link should be up in a day or so if not tonight.
Bill P

Bill Pierce
ooogalapasooo at aol.com