[Coco] Drivewire 4 finally working on my Linux Laptop!!!

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 07:49:51 EST 2012

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012, Fred D. Provoncha wrote:

> I have 1 question so far: where do I find the wimgtools for linux so I can
> add/delete files from disk images? I'm sure it'll take 2 seconds for someone
> to point me in the right direction. :-)

Fred,

Since you're running Linux you may want to try using the 'cocofuse'
virtual file system from Toolshed.  It lets you mount an OS-9 or DECB
diskette image and transfer files in and out to your heart's content.

If cocofuse doesn't cooperate (I haven't built it for anything newer than
my Ubuntu 10.04 system), there are more conventional command line
utilities for copying between Linux and a disk image - slightly less
convenient but still helpful.

Steve