[Coco] Serial 4 pin din to serial printer

Juan Castro jccyc1965 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 21:29:04 EDT 2012

Hm. I'm looking at the TNT cable pinout from the docs you linked:

http://liveweb.archive.org/http://werdav.tripod.com/txvtf4.gif

Small correction to what I said below: don't short pins 1 and 2 on the CoCo
side. Instead, wire pin 1 to pins 6-8-20 which are shorted at the DB-25
side.

Once again, I'd like somebody else to cross-check. I used to know all about
this stuff circa 1984.