[Coco] http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine - FAILURE

Sat Nov 3 20:30:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have been unable to add the Rainbow Text Searchable Index to the private collection http://archive.org/details/rainbowmagazine

I did not discover that it is a private collection until I got the latest response.

So,

1) The index cannot be added.

2) Poorly scanned copies cannot be replaced.

3) The person's name and address that is on one cover cannot have his name removed.

4) Lonnie's ghost has a single person to sue.

Nani

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

That is a private collection so you cannot upload to it.
We do not disclose private information such as the uploader's information.
The browse function is dependent on subject tags being added by the uploader. The uploader did not add any so there is nothing to search for.

Thanks for using archive.org.

Jeff
Internet Archive Team
collections-service at archive.org