[Coco] Theoretical Question

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Mon Jun 25 15:46:08 EDT 2012

I would have to agree that "floating" the item availability on lists, blogs, etc is good to see if there is interest. Even this list is good as many of us have other systems we toy with. We also belong to other lists and can spread the word further. If no one shows an interest, eBay is pretty much the last stop and it simply goes to the highest bidder, regardless of what you may think of the buyer.

I personally have made several person to person purchases and trades through this and other lists. It is nice to get first crack at an item before eBay gets involved. :)

Cheers,
-Mike