[Coco] Theoretical Question

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Jun 25 15:17:34 EDT 2012

Not a CoCo item - Apple II Plus (console only - no drives or monitor)

>And, e-bay is an agreement to sell to the bidder, assuming they pay, so canceling would be a violation of that agreement. If you want to choose the buyer, run a classified or Craig's List >and hope someone sees it and you do not get ripped off.

Auction hasn't ended - I started it last night, so it's not that the person won and I want to cancel the transaction.
I saw the bid, and recognized the ID as someone who turns stuff over for a profit. I'm all for capitalism, but vintage computers as a hobby are getting expensive
with these sharks out there, and denies those that would WANT an item, the ability to get it.