[Coco] Color artifacting in VCC

Richard Adams yahoogroups36 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 18:13:00 EDT 2012

My pleasure, Bill - although from a re-reading of Stephen's original post, I don't know if it will work on the hardware level/setup he describes. Does work when running VCC on my laptop, though.

I must have played dozens, if not hundreds, of games of Lancer and The King with reversed colors, and although they are certainly still playable, it used to bug me a lot, too.

I think almost all the Spectral Associates games come up initially in the wrong color set in VCC.

Met the Keetons at the Ft Worth Rainbowfest way back when. Googling 'Todd Keeton (Keaton?)' a few years back brought up stories about a Todd Keeton who ran some kind of gambling machine scam, got caught, and committed suicide, IIRC. Hoping that wasn't the same Todd Keeton. Anyone know if that's the case?

Best,

Richard