[Coco] VCC Color antifact

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 22:54:43 EDT 2012

See this video of DW4.1 for example of artifacts on a regular VGA/LCD monitor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY_FhHwrqqY

Artifacts stuff about 3 minutes in.

The code that renders the (very nice IMHO) artifact colors in that
video is translated/borrowed from XRoar.  I heard a rumor that XRoar
may have previously borrowed it from MESS :)

Not sure if VCC does this type of thing, but the code is "out there"
to generate a pretty decent set of artifact colors.