[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

Sat Jun 9 00:30:35 EDT 2012

Hi,

The reason for the unsubscribe is quite different than what you say IMHO.

I ask again:

>> Just what problems would you accept for Roger to have to say "treat
>> him with respect"?

Allowing this person to do what he is doing and not saying it is wrong does
not match up with what I have read elsewhere about Rogers problems.

Would you beat a dead cat?

How about a dead person?

I am not saying Roger is dead, but the posts following mine are suggesting
that you would.

What has this person lost? $50, $100, $250?

Roger has invested, well the last time I saw a price for the software he
purchased so as to produce better software for us was in the range of
$2,000. That was ten or twenty years ago. Today it may be $10,000.

In any case a large amount that if he lost his day job would put him in
serious trouble.

While money may be a serious problem, he may have other problems just as
serious or more.

Hounding someone like this person has done and is doing is illegal in real
life. Sometime our laws will be enforced for online activity. It cannot come
too soon.

For again, how much money compared to what Roger has invested for us?

Stephen H. Fischer