[Coco] And update on my Roger Taylor Drive Pak saga...

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Fri Jun 8 23:41:53 EDT 2012

Who has been disrespectful of Roger?

The reason that Roger isn't here to defend himself is that a while back
he pitched a snit and unsubscribed from the list.

That said I did buy his IDE/assembler and it was nice. Long before he
announced his drivepak for sale I had already bought the SuperIDE from
cloud-9 and was happy with it. I personally had no issue with Roger although
I did notice that he was very polarizing on this list.

The Other Frank