[Coco] Crossover & VCC

Steve Batson steve at batsonphotography.com
Mon Jun 4 17:31:23 EDT 2012

Parallels really isn't an emulator, it shares the system hardware and let's you run the OSs that the hardware would run. Either way, it runs Windows so well on my new Mac, I really don't care! :)

Steve Batson
Batson Photography
"Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"

Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
Our Free Photography Site and Forum: http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com