[Coco] Crossover & VCC

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Mon Jun 4 14:59:46 EDT 2012

Have that already - been running VBox for about 2-3 years. Thought about it, but thought it a waste to have an XP VM just for emu.
There's times I really need XP, though, so I boot into it.

Most times I have it booted under Linux, though. And, same as mess, The VMs I have are on the shared partition.
I have a couple of XP VMs, 2-3 WIn7 VMs, couple of Linux VMs, etc...

For me, it's just as convenient to start Vcc or Mess from WINE under Linux, as it is to start it natively under XP.
Both OS's see the shared parition, and I run from the same exact location, so it's easy as pie. And it runs just fine under Linux+Wine.

Tony