[Coco] Thoughts on modern computers (sort of off topic)

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:20:44 EST 2012

While agree there are readily available "free" ways to get into
programming, it is really rather daunting if you ask me.  I am looking at
it in terms of a true "newbie" to computers.  Would I really want to cut my
teeth in linux?  I am around computer on a daily basis, I have some
programming background, but to have to go the linux route at first, I think
that would just about turn all but the true die hard away.