[Coco] EDTASM++ question

Todd Wallace dragonbytes at cox.net
Fri Jan 27 21:55:46 EST 2012

Ok, i found the official plain ESTASM disk and everything works ok now.  The newer edtasm version must have modified commands and do things differently can anyone recommend what the best version of edtasm? I've seen EDTASM, EDTASM+, and EDTASM++. I'd like to know what the differences between those are.

- Todd Wallace