[Coco] [OT} Shack: was Re: Coco keyboard trouble

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Mon Jan 16 20:41:38 EST 2012

Steve, for at least ten years now I've wondered how my former employers ('80-'86) could last another year.  I think I've entered stores maybe half a dozen times in that decade.  It's pathetic.  Aside from RC toys at Xmas, I can't think of anything they carry I can't get cheaper _and_ better somewhere else.
Ward Griffiths        wdg3rd at comcast.net

<home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd>

God does not play dice with the universe: He plays an ineffable game of His own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players [i.e. everybody], to being involved in an obscure and complex variant of poker in a pitch-dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a Dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who _smiles all the time_.
    -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)