[Coco] Glenside's new website was:Good News

Nick Marentes nickma at optusnet.com.au
Fri Dec 30 14:46:28 EST 2011

 > Ahhhem... The announcement is on the Web site. That's what prompted
me to make
 > the hotel reservation last night. So I am at a loss of what is being
 > discussed here other than the proposed update to the site home page.

By 'announcements', Aaron was referring to frequently updated
announcements of what's going to be at the fest. Not just WHEN it will
be on.

There is nothing on that site to convince people (other than the usual)
why they should attend and what there will be to see (apart from the
vendor names).

Individuals can post on this list as to what they plan to bring to show
but it really needs the Fest organisers to *drive* and *promote* it.

Nick

P.S.   And that "disco" color scheme that has remained unchanged for
years is garish and hurts my eyes!!   :)