[Coco] Assembler question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Aug 28 19:35:45 EDT 2011

On Sunday, August 28, 2011 07:28:03 PM Helio Emery Jr. did opine:

> Ok,
>
> Actually I didn't know any differences in replying a message changing
> the subject or start a new message. It apears in my e-mail as the same.
> I always done this way in any list or message I write.

It may look the same to you, but most email agents can 'thread' the
messages, and they do not use the subject line precisely because it is so
easily changed, but I believe the MessageID header line contains the
threading data.

Starting a new message, if you are not replying to an existing message
which continues the thread, will start a new thread, making the whole group
of messages discussing your given subject, very easy to follow because the
thread then will start with the original poster's (your) question.