[Coco] Assembler question

Helio Emery Jr. helioemery at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 18:49:46 EDT 2011

Ok,

Actually I didn't know any differences in replying a message changing the subject or start a new message.
It apears in my e-mail as the same.
I always done this way in any list or message I write.

But I'll do what you say...

 I know that decades have passed since most people (including me) have done soch beginners things like that in an ancient OS/language.
But that is preciselly why I'm doing that.
To re-learn the basics...
Anyway, thaks for trying to help.

Helio