[Coco] C Compiler Website / Archive Question

Sat Aug 27 15:39:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

Do I detect comments to direct me away from one particular solution?

Anyway, I have no plans for CoCo usage which is why I am willing to switch
to electronic copies. My WinTel computers just do not fail, well if the fans
are cleaned.

And I need to do that soon, but my new laptop is almost ready to take over
if the GPU becomes unstuck on the older one.
My K&R C book has been found, it was in the safe place I put the other books
into.

And the "Dr. Dobb's Toolbook of C" has been found. 1986.

So the complete set of books have been found, ready to send ship to  someone
willing to do the scans.

This is a test of the interest in CoCo OS-9 "C".

First the IBSN numbers need to be checked to see if the books have already
been scanned.

SHF