[Coco] ANNOUNCE: Cloud-9 Website Update

Roger Taylor taylor at newfoal.com
Thu Aug 25 18:25:42 EDT 2011

At 04:53 PM 8/25/2011, you wrote:
You've been ignored because your posts are simply advertisements for
>yourself or clear attempts to draw myself and the Cloud9 guys into an
>argument.  We all agreed to ignore your jabs, for the good of the list
>and the community, and apparently no one is very interested in your

This is an informational CoCo mailing list, and always has been long
before you came around, Aaron.  Everyone has always posted what they
are working on, what is for sale, advertised the fest events, new
games, products, and so forth.

Since I spend 99% of my CoCo time developing stuff, that's mostly
what I have to talk about if I originate a message.  I like to inform
people where I'm at with a certain project.  It's been that way since
my old BBS days and nobody has ever made a silly complaint for me
excercising my freedom of speech.

> > www.colorcomputer.net  is in the works.. a CoCo classifieds site where you
> > can list your old or New stuff.  It's only a buy/sell site and the most I
> > will have to do is delete spam and review false ad claims.  There is no
> > forum, no archives, no chat, no galleries, no videos, no news, no
> bulletins,
> > etc.  I won't do another coco3.com or community base site and I also have a
> > no compete agreement.

>Perhaps of you kept your commercial advertisements to this new site,
>and off this list,  things would go smoother.

Commercial ad?  So now it's okay for Cloud-9 to echo their commercial
site with a commercial ad, but I can't echo a public buy/sell/trade
side for the CoCo.

   You guys are just unbelievable.