[Coco] A new game for the Coco...

Manny manney at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 14:13:18 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 13:33 -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
> It's all Greek to me... :-)
>
> (Sorry, someone had to make that joke!)
>
> John

Sorry for the confusing structure of this email...

But this message is a funny thing.  As I was looking at it, I noticed
the structure of the sentences doesn't seem too foreign.  If you look at
if from <http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.tandy.coco/55811>
you'll see that it comes out in plain English:

> Guys,
>
> I don't know what that noname.bin file is. I didn't put it in my e-mail so please don't download it. I use
> network solutions as my e-mail server and client so it might have got tagged on by them. I've never seen this before.
>
> The link is fine though.
>
> -Pilot

And here's how we're seeing it: