[Coco] 11 year old fixes Drive Pak, reminds daddy to slow down

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:18:20 EDT 2011

The docs have been telling me my eyes are corrected to 20/20 for years, but
my sight is getting worse despite them. I have real trouble seeing anything
small anymore, and a magnifying glass is required. Forget reading the close
caption on a tv across the room anymore. Street name signs? I can read them
when I am almost to the intersection, when I used to be able to read them a
block away. 20/20 my &^$%!!. lol

Wayne