[Coco] CHIP-8 Emulator

David Roper ebonhand09 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:29:57 EDT 2011

Hi Bob,

I seem to recall you helped me out with a bunch of DREAM related
documents about 8 years back.. I still have them, and I'm working with
those as a basis for the CoCo emulator

Can you provide an example of the CHIP-8 with embedded 6800 code? I
might be able to do something with that down-the-track

Kind regards,
David