[Coco] CHIP-8 Emulator

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:59:30 EDT 2011

Hi David,

My only exposure to CHIP-8 was on the DREAM 6800. Sadly, I sold it to
another enthusiast.

Almost all the programmes I have for CHIP-8 also have embedded 6800 code.
That means that no current emulators that I'm aware of will run those
programmes.

I have a number of copies of the DREAMER magazine which was a magazine
produced in Australia for the users of the DREAM 6800.

I'd love to build another DREAM, with replacements for hard to get
components such as the RAM, EPROM etc. Even the CPU may be hard to get now.

Regards, Bob Devries
Dalby, QLD, Australia