[Coco] ebay auction - Cloud 9?

Roger Merchberger zmerch-coco at 30below.com
Sat Oct 30 14:06:12 EDT 2010

On 10/30/2010 01:28 PM, Jeremy Michea wrote:
> I noticed this auction:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tandy-Color-Computer-3-128K-Memory-Looks-NEW-/150513080412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230b47585c
>
> If you look at the description, its word for word from the cloud 9 site:

[[ snip ]]

> What bothers me is if its NOT from Cloud9 then mentioning the 24 hour
 > burn in test is disingenuous at best and makes the buyer think its a
fully test unit.
> Of course, if this IS a Cloud 9 unit then I humbly apologize

Maybe the seller purchased the unit from Cloud9 and then never did
anything with the unit, and decided to sell it on ePay?

If that were the case, then he'd probably just put in the description
either 1) included with the unit, or 2) he remembered where he purchased
said unit, went to the webpage and cut-n-pasted the auction description...

That would be my guess anyway...

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger