[Coco] ebay auction - Cloud 9?

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Sat Oct 30 13:28:36 EDT 2010

I noticed this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Tandy-Color-Computer-3-128K-Memory-Looks-NEW-/150513080412?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230b47585c

If you look at the description, its word for word from the cloud 9 site:

Here's your opportunity to buy the best 8-bit microcomputer ever made, the Tandy Color Computer 3!

These refurbished units are thoroughly tested and go through a 24 hour burn-in period to insure that they are working properly.

If you already own a CoCo 3, this is the perfect time to buy an extra one. If you used to own a CoCo, but don't anymore, pick up one of our CoCo 3s and re-experience what you've been missing. And for those who are just curious about the Color Computer, here's the best chance to get one.

What bothers me is if its NOT from Cloud9 then mentioning the 24 hour burn in test is disingenuous at best and makes the buyer think its a fully test unit.

Of course, if this IS a Cloud 9 unit then I humbly apologize

Jeremy