[Coco] Coco2 on eBay without Extended Color Basic ?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 29 17:08:24 EDT 2010

Darren, I may be remembering wrong on which model I got on clearance - I
know it only had a single 28-Pin internal ROM socket (but had a 24-pin 8K
ROM when I got it w/standard BASIC) - but you may be correct it may have
only had 16K. It's been a very long time. I bought it because I wanted to
take the 74LS785 out of it for use in my older CoCo to do the 256K upgraded,
but the clearanced one wouldn't work when I put the 74LS783 in it's place,
so I just swapped them back (the 64Kx4 couldn't be refreshed by the 74LS783
which makes me think it did have 64K since the 74LS783 could have refreshed
16Kx4 DRAM [Ithink ]) I hate getting old - memory get's dodgy...
I do remember when I received the Extended BASIC ROM from CRC - it was an
EPROM and I always wondered if they had really licensed it from Tandy
because a genuine Tandy ROM would not have been an EPROM.... but it worked
so I used it.