[Coco] Coco2 on eBay without Extended Color Basic ?

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Oct 29 16:44:38 EDT 2010

I actually bought one on clearance that was configured the same way as this
back in 85 or 86 (except it was NTSC) - can't remember which year 85/86. It
only had standard BASIC, so I ordered an upgrade from CRC. Of course the one
I bought way back then may have been a different catalog number than the
26-3127B, but it had the 74LS785 and 6847T1 - it's been a lot of years. Note
the seller states that the warranty seal is still intact on this machine as
well.