[Coco] Another message from Dennis coming about people unsubscribing from the list?

Sun Mar 28 18:17:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you Roger.

* That was just the one response I had hoped for. Thanks again. *

Can you shed any light on their interests?

Numbers of those using the various programming languages.

Those only interested in games and those activities requiring no
programming.

I pointed out to Gene about "Just Filenames", would it be useful if the
descriptions of the files on Delphi I have be made available?

How many are looking at old magazines?

I have lots of Delphi files but no time to check if they are available
online now.

I have had to stop my CoCo activities because of time needed elsewhere, and
the efforts I did several years ago I question if they helped the group. I
even needed to ask Dean what DPI to scan the one page on his missing list.

SHF