[Coco] Another message from Dennis coming about people unsubscribing from the list?

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Mar 28 17:49:23 EDT 2010

At 03:52 PM 3/28/2010, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>And the discussion on this subject will not help.
>
>We are only ~300.
>
>Think back for the last few days about the amount of real CoCo content.
>
>I wonder if any Webmasters have a better estimate of those
>interested in the CoCo today?
>
>SHF

Howdy Stephen,

How many CoCo users are out there?  The world may never know. :)

But, I can confirm through unique sales that the overall CoCo user
base is much larger than this mailing list or any other online
forum.  Another interesting thing is that there are quite a few
female CoCo users out there.  Perhaps the majority chooses not to
chit chat until they have a big question, or they silently lurk
without signing up with an account.

--
~ Roger Taylor