[Coco] Yet another good idea/intention bites the dust -

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Sun Mar 28 16:38:15 EDT 2010

On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 01:57:28PM -0500, Roger Taylor wrote:

> I think it all goes back to what brand of coffee the adults here are
> drinking and how out-of-context our quoted messages are.  I sided
> with Frank's comment about somebody not being able to handle
> criticism, yet I was quoted specifically siding with the "SOB"
> comment.   Not really fair, but then it really doesn't matter.

Oh for Pete's sake...if you are going to be bothered about how someone
trims the quotes then please make a little effort to do so yourself
before replying.  I'm sorry if you think you were somehow misquoted,
but honestly I don't see much separation between the "spoiled brat"
part of Frank's post and the "glad that SOB is gone" part.

And FWIW, I find the 'adults all agree with me' comments from you
and others rather obnoxious.  Clearly some of us feel that no one
should expect to be rewarded for their CoCo development efforts.
Others of us feel that those who show-up with contributions should
be given their due, especially when it costs us nothing to do so
(i.e. all they want is some praise).  As an adult, I hope that you can
recognize that both opinions are valid.  As a member of the community,
I ask you to consider taking the second opinion to heart.

Thanks,

John
--
John W. Linville                Someday the world will need a hero, and you
linville at tuxdriver.com                  might be all we have.  Be ready.