[Coco] Hey all

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Mar 25 22:19:12 EDT 2010

At 04:45 PM 3/25/2010, you wrote:
>Hey everyone, I know I'm new here and as such maybe I don't have a
>right to say anything, but could I make a suggestion?
>
>When you're replying to a post, could you maybe not quote the whole
>thing? If you're going to quote someone, maybe just quote the
>specific part you're commenting on or something..
>Like I say, I know I'm new here, and I receive the list in digest
>form, and it's a lot to sift through to get to replies and new messages
>Just a thought -- if you don't want to, it's all good, I'm not
>trying to make waves here.
>Take care!
>Don

I'm convinced that the millions of people on the web who have a bad
habit of quoting entire lengthy messages are not going to
change.  :(   I tend to go further and condense the quoted text by
removing blank lines and useless headers that have made it into the
text.  Oh, and then you get the people who quote messages without
embedding the quoted lines, so it appears as one seamless e-mail, and
there's no way to determine who's saying what.

--
~ Roger Taylor