[Coco] Hey all

Donald Person donald.person at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:45:44 EDT 2010

Hey everyone, I know I'm new here and as such maybe I don't have a right to
say anything, but could I make a suggestion?

When you're replying to a post, could you maybe not quote the whole thing?
If you're going to quote someone, maybe just quote the specific part you're
commenting on or something..

Like I say, I know I'm new here, and I receive the list in digest form, and
it's a lot to sift through to get to replies and new messages

Just a thought -- if you don't want to, it's all good, I'm not trying to
make waves here.

Take care!
Don