[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

William Astle lost at l-w.ca
Tue Mar 23 23:00:58 EDT 2010

Jason Law wrote:
> Ultimately there is no prerequisite to contribute to the content on the main
> site.
>
> If a project group wants a forum of their own etc, I'm happy to add one for
> them.
>
> I think it could work very well as a community forum for those looking for a
> place to group together ideas.
>
> I've changed the access rights for guests to read all so you can see the
> layout.
>
> There's no content there yet as I'm looking for interest before I continue
> with it.

In your write-up about the chat feature, you mention, and I quote,
["rouge" chatters]. What you really mean, I think, is ["rogue"
chatters]. "rouge" means red in french or is a type of makeup.

I only mention this because this particular error is right up there with
spelling "lose" as "loose" on my pet peeve list. ("loose" as a verb
means to "set something free" in case you're wondering why it's a peeve
of mine)

--
William Astle
lost at l-w.ca