[Coco] New CoCo site for programmers

Jason Law jmlaw at iprimus.com.au
Tue Mar 23 22:54:07 EDT 2010

Ultimately there is no prerequisite to contribute to the content on the main
site.

If a project group wants a forum of their own etc, I'm happy to add one for
them.

I think it could work very well as a community forum for those looking for a
place to group together ideas.

I've changed the access rights for guests to read all so you can see the
layout.

There's no content there yet as I'm looking for interest before I continue
with it.