[Coco] origins of OS-9

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Fri Mar 5 21:14:38 EST 2010

Wasn't that Microware RT68 for the 6800? This is pure conjecture on my part,
but I somehow doubt Microware really had to put much thought into the
decision to create an operating system for Basic09. I mean it had already
created the RT68 platform for the 6800 and it sure is a lot easier to
develop and sell products for an operating system than it is to do
bare-metal development for each product it creates.