[Coco] origins of OS-9

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Mar 5 09:37:52 EST 2010

You need to get in touch with Alan Huffman. He runs the CoCopedia wiki page -- http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page. There is an e-mail contact there. He worked with Microware for a while and grew up on the CoCo. It was his work with OS-9 on the CoCo that landed him the job! He's always been a history nut with the CoCo, so might have some insight from his work at Microware.

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 20:46:12 -0500
From: Aaron Wolfe <aawolfe at gmail.com>

I'm writing an article about OS-9 for a "retro computing" magazine.
I'm interested in exactly how and why OS-9 came to exist and any
related stories.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"