[Coco] Another 'rare' opportunity on eBay

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 23:01:09 EDT 2010

Hi Frank,

I have a Disto 4-in-1, which includes a SASI/SCSI host interface, and I have two Quantum 128MB drives connected to it, so there was definitely no limitation as far as the hardware was concerned. However, unless the software can cope with more than one drive, you're stuck. I'm using SCSISYS V2.

Regards, Bob Devries