[Coco] Replacing Dynamic RAM with Static RAM

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Jun 11 18:52:34 EDT 2010

At 11:38 AM 6/11/2010, you wrote:
>Please note that CoCo3.com been having a bit of a problem with
>hackers and all uploaded pixs are gone.
>
>This is not the first time that post or uploads have been lost at
>CoCo3.  About a year ago, CoCo3 lost years of posts by me and other
>users on the site.
>
>Also, a number of long time "free" hosting site have killed off
>their service (like AOL) and taken a number of old time CoCo sites with them.
>
>A good rule on the net these days is post on your own site if you
>want make sure it stays there.
>
>Steve Bjork

Steve.....  I guarantee you - his postings and material are not going
anywhere.  I do daily snapshots of the entire site which includes the
databases and everything else.  I also download content for inclusion
on the archive DVD, and all of the gallery pictures ever posted are
on the DVD, and can also be restored to a new gallery installation in
about 1 hour.  I will get to this in time.

And Steve: your posts are there, buddy.  In fact, everything from
1985 and up was brought back to you from some of these dead sources
you speak of.

Now, all the posts from the 80's and up are not going anywhere, either.  ;)

To John:  Post material with confidence.  We've been around for a
long time for a reason.

--
~ Roger Taylor