[Coco] CoCo Gallery

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 8 21:32:26 EDT 2010

Roger Taylor wrote:

> This is the third guy who's asked me Can I Help you during the same
> phone call and I've repeated my password 3 times.  Can somebody there
> help me?

Welcome to the 21st century. You're lucky that you even got to speak with a
human, despite the fact that it was the wrong one. I've been trapped in
automated phone systems that do not offer me the option I require, and do
not allow me to speak to a real human. And ever tried ringing an actual
branch office? Next to impossible.

Regards,