[Coco] Full GUI DriveWire 4 beta

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 15:05:12 EST 2010

One thought, do you have ConfigAutosave turned off in config.xml?
That has to be on if you want to use the GUI, and having it off might
cause the disconnect between what you see in the GUI and what's in the
config.xml.

I just fired up the debian 64 VM and built from cvs to see if there is
any difference between running on linux and windows that might explain
it, but everything seems identical in operation here.

I do see that the default fonts on my linux box are quite a bit larger
than the fonts on windows.  lots of labels don't fit very well.  Do
you see the same problem on your linux box?

-Aaron