[Coco] bru was Re: LHA question

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Wed Dec 29 05:40:27 EST 2010

On Wednesday, December 29, 2010 05:34:44 am Willard Goosey did opine:

> Hey Gene?
>
> You mentioned bru a couple of days ago, and that got me thinking about
> expanding my 2002 hard-drive backup onto a drivewire disk.  So I
> looked into it...
>
> Would it be hard to modify bru to restore to a different device than
> the one that was backed up?  I backed up /dd and would like to restore
> it to /x3...
>
> Willard

Look at /dd/sys/bru.cnf, and I think I covered that in the docs.  If not,
I'll have to read the src myself.  Its been quite a while. ;-)  Seems to me
there is a file called something like bru1.2-adds that explains that (I
hope)  I rebooted, and none of my seriel stuff is working on the new kernel
and I don't have those files unpacked here.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)