[Coco] Need a dir -e but extended.

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Dec 21 17:21:05 EST 2010

On Tuesday, December 21, 2010 05:16:47 pm Bruce W. Calkins did opine:

Yes, something I was really quite good at before I bought a SC-II/4n1 most
of 2 decades ago.  That B&B interface I had up till then, loved to hand os9
a blank sector for a sector of the FAT when it was looking for room to
store a new file.  I'll let your imagination have free reign over the
consequences of that.  It was for may sanity I bought the SC-II & 4n1.  I
had run out of neighbors cats to shoot. ;-)